Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cherry's weekly choice of role plays : " Rode them cowboys to death"

Hello ! Cherry of Choice here to bring you this weeks phone sex role play..........

I just love my job! So much that I some time just stay home and work on a Friday or Saturday night. This was not one of those nights nor weekends for that matter *S*. The rodeo was in town, we had been there all day. We all went back to my house to get ready to party with those cowboys. That night my girl friends and i went to the country western bar. Every body was pretty rowdy and the beer was flowing. Great live band to dance to and boy howdy did we dance!

At the end of the night I found myself dancin' with two long legged, honest to goodness bronc ridin' cowboys. They were both so damn good looking and dirty talking! I was having so much fun with them that I could not decide which one to take home with me to do a cowboy role play with. I was starting to get a little bummed about it and they noticed. I was a bit tipsy at the time and they just laughed when i told them my dilemma . They said “Don't worry little lady we don't mind sharin'” I saved a lot of horses that night 'cause I rode them cowboys to death. I you would like to be a part of the long ride of that night mimme a call 1 866 326 5267.


For more Phonesex stories read these:


Allyson:


Esmeralda

Tina's blog:





No comments: