Thursday, March 5, 2009

My seat was soaking wet upon arrival!

A Phone Sex Fantasy

My man picked me up and said he had a surprise for me, his cheating wife. We were taking a trip out to the mountains, and he had something for the ride........I had no idea it would turn out this way. We packed up the car, and before we got in for the ride he demanded I wear a skirt with no panties. As his submissive I obeyed and thought to myself. “Uh oh, what was he thinking i'm not a young tease any more ”....

He gets me in the passenger seat and demands I put my hands behind my head. Then he proceeds to cuff me, I'm like what the fuck are you doing. He tells me to spread my legs, bitch!!! I can see he's serious and I do so. What's are you doing to me I ask..... He replies "Don't question my directives you Cock Tease!" he pulls out this toy and lubes it, places it between my pussy lips...I'm starting to like this. It is a remote control vibe, and only he can control when it goes on.

He demands I obey his orders, and I agree. He un-cuffs me. We are off on the ride, and OMG he has this vibe getting me off. Just as I'm about to cum, he stops it....Suck my Cock Bitch or I'm not going to turn it on... He's serious. I unzip his pants while he drives, and he turns the vibe back on.... Needless to say...I had quite a 5 hour car ride... My seat was soaking wet upon arrival!


For more hot phone sex stories check these blogs out as well :

Mistress Veronica

Request for more training

Princess Layla

Forced Cuckold with Princess

Isobella

Want to bend this cheating wife over?

Mistress Whitney

Be a good boy and stroke your cock for me


No comments: