Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cherry's choice fantasies for role playing


Hi ! Cherry of Choice here bringing you one of Cherry's choice fantasies for role play . One I'm dying to try......



One fantasy I'd like to role play is having a panty boy of my own. I would love to know he is rubbing himself with my dirty panties, sniffing them enjoying how they feel and smell mmmmm If you ever want to give me a thrill let me play with you panty boy.

I also want a sissy. I wanna pick out his outfit, hose and shoes dress him all up I want to do his hair help with is make-up and make him look pretty then make him do nasty things * Giggles * What fun!


So if your a prissy sissy and/ or a panty boy make my day .........

............ pick Cherry for play!


For more on pantyboys read these blogs:


Mistress Veronica
Mistress Whitney
Keri:








No comments: