Friday, October 31, 2008

I had a job as a sales clerk at Macy s


Cherry of Choice bring you another hot roleplay of the week :


I had a job as a sales clerk at Macy s. I worked in the men's department. He was in the market for new slacks. When i asked him if he was finding everything OK he replied “ No. I was wondering if you could help me ?” I smiled and said cheerfully “I'd be happy to. What size do you wear?”. I'm not sure. You may need to take my measurements”. He was a very good looking guy.


He asked how roomy the dressing rooms were . I smiled at him and said “Very roomy and they are privet too”. I got the measuring tape and followed him to the furthest fitting room away from the entrance . He held the door open for me then shut it behind us. I kind of had to put my arms around him in order measure his trim waist then knelt down in front of him. I went to measure his inseam and I could not help but notice that his cock was getting hard. I guess I was staring at the growing tent in his pleated pants because he asked if I was married or had any kids I w hen i told him no I wasn't and no I didn't he seemed disappointed and i thought to my self he must want a MILF or a slut mom. When I was about to get of my knees he pushed the top of my head down and unzipped his pants he then........

Want more? Call me 1-866-326-5267


Like MILF's ? Read These:


Jenny

Raina:

Tammy:
Tina

Mistress Veronica

No comments: