Thursday, October 2, 2008

He taught her more than how to drive.



Hello * S * It's me little Miss Cherry here with a new sizzling roleplay. I had a lot of fun roleplaying this one and the guy was soooo hot! I really like it when the guy doesn't just let the role play happen to him. When he talks his part and really plays his part. When he gets into it with me, that's when I can close my eyes and see us. Feel his hands touching me through mine. OMG! It is just soooo hot! I can't help but cum and cum !


Back to Miss Cherry's role play of the week :


Mom got remarried a few years before her 16th birthday . Her step Dad was good looking and a few years younger than mom. The job of teaching this 16 year old school girl how to drive fell to him. They spent a lot of time together in the car. He could not help but notice how she leaned over towards him to look at the dash board instruments. As she leaned across him he could just see the bright white panties covering her ass peeking out from under her little plaid skirt..He was starting to get hard and she could feel his cock growing. Her step dads dick got hard as a rock when she started to unbutton her blouse.


Feel like being a step dad? I am already with my school girl out fit..call me


Until next time Choose Cherry when your hot and wanna play 1-866-326-5267 !


Check out my friends blogs about being Naughty School Girls!!


No comments: