Thursday, October 9, 2008

It was Daddys turn to take her and take her he did.


Hello and welcome to another of Cherry's Choice of hot Role plays!


Some of my favorite roleplaying has been done to scenarios involving incest. Weather it be sister and bother, hot cousins or any combination of family fun I love to role play. The role plays that are based on incest really get me hot and wet fast. My absolute all time favorite is playing Daddys girl .I don' t know why but I love saying “oh Daddy” while I am being fucked . Any taboo subject gets me all excited and wet but a chance to be Daddys special girl just melts my butter. So here goes the roleplay of the week:


Mommy and Daddy were divorced. They had joint custody of her so she split her weekends one with her mom and the next with her dad. This weekend it was Daddys turn to take her, and take her he did. He had waited along time for his little girl to grow up enough to have a special relationship with him. He planned a very special weekend for her. When her Mommy dropped her off at Daddys house she ran up to her Daddy and gave him a big hug and kiss. Thats' not the only thing that was big on that day. Daddys plans were big and his cock was getting that way too.


They went in side Daddys house and thats when she noticed something was different. Daddy was starting at her breasts and it made her feel all warm inside. Daddy asked her to join him on the couch so they could have some bonding time. Daddy slid over closer to her on the couch and put his hand on her knee when he spoke. All she could think of was how cool it would be to have Daddys hand move up her thigh and under her skirt. Little did she know that is exactly what Daddy had in mind. As Daddys hand went under her skirt he pulled her panties to the side and felt her sweet pussy for the first time since she was a just a baby. She turned to him and said Daddy I love you and I want to be your special girl. Is there something I can do to make you happy and proud of me? He was delighted to hear this and began to tell her they could do something together that would be special and would make them both feel good. She began to .......


Will you be my Daddy and finish this role play with me? Call me 1 -866 -326- 5267.


Other Daddys Girl stories:


Esmeralda:



No comments: